Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Premise Phase

Ok, so I've got this idea, right. It's cool, trust me. There's this space ship, and a kid, and some people in a cryogenic sleep, and it's set in outer space during an interstellar evacuation. Oh, and here's the kicker: it's a murder mystery. Oh! And there's a twist. A good 'un. Trust me. It's cool.

Gawd, I love the premise phase! I lurrve my little spawns of mind juice just before I start writing a new story :) I lurrve them.

'Course, I hates 'em during revision...but I lurrves 'em now!

3 comments:

Tabitha said...

I know how you feel. :) I'm in the premise phase of a new idea right now and I'm SO in love with it. It's the honeymoon bliss! :)

Unknown said...

*sigh* Best time of the year!

PJ Hoover said...

I love that stage, too! It's perfect!