Thursday, November 11, 2010

Across the World Tour: Come on back home!

WHEW! Talk about a wild adventure! If you've been following along with me all this week and last, then you've got to Africa, both Americas, Europe, Australia, and Asia (I *tried* to get some Arctic adventures, but the polar bears don't have opposable thumbs or, um, blogs).

Have you been collecting letters? You have one last letter to get...and it's below. But before we get there, here's links to the other letters scattered across the blogosphere!


If you're missing any of the letters, the links below will take you 
directly to the post with the letter on each blog.


In reverse order:

I hope you had fun on the tour! I know I did--I loved learned all about everyone else's cool experiences. And I hope you enjoyed looking for all the clues and piecing together the password. 

But you're missing one last letter...

And that letter is...

S

That's it! You now have all the letters in the password. Rearrange them to make a simple, three word phrase (no spaces in the password, though), and you'll get access to the super-secret page (click on the telescope to find it) AND the entry form for the contest.

You must enter the contest by November 20th to be entered into the drawing!


And trust me--the prizes for this are awesome. Because Penguin totally hooked me up. Remember how I said I'd include something super-secret-special-rare if I could get my hands on it? If you're a fan of the Facebook page for ACROSS THE UNIVERSE, then you've seen this:


YES. Penguin made a *handful* of ACROSS THE UNIVERSE watches (you can see more pics on the fanpage) and one person who enters the contest is getting one! 

And that's not all they're getting (tell them what else they're getting!):


Pin buttons featuring AtU art!


And--a signed ARC of ACROSS THE UNIVERSE!

PS: For those of you who are curious, ten people got the code before the letters were all out! Congrats to you ten--you guys rock!

13 comments:

Malbebe said...

Whew is the right choice of word to use Beth! After hours I've spent typing in random after random after random possible words for the password, I finally got it right! I'm so happy right now. Thanks for making this fun tour possible and the prizes. =)

Lesley said...

I spent hours trying to figure it out, and with the letter today I got it in 5 minutes! Haha.
I had so much fun, I hope everyone else enjoyed the tour as much as I did. Definitely made me want to see some of those sights around the world!
Good luck to everyone!

Melissa Hurst said...

Whew! I finally figured it out! Thanks for having the contest Beth. It was a blast:0)

Cass said...

I keep getting caught up with that damn K...

HOLY CRAP!!! After HOURS of pondering, I finally got it! (I DID cut out pieces of paper...)

Carolin said...

I still haven't figured it out. But I'll keep staring. :| I'm too stubborn to give up. *g*

*ponders*

lotusgirl said...

Fun trips. It was great to get to know all these different people a little better.

Unknown said...

Yay! Got it! Am I the only one who feels like Encyclopedia Brown on the case?

Lisa Potts said...

This was a fun trip, Beth. Your Easter Eggs are wonderful and the secret code reminded me of one of my own eggs in the MS I'm currently writing for NaNo.

Fingers and toes crossed!

Lizzy said...

I finally figured it out! I definitely found myself typing in the same phrase over and over hoping it would magically be the right answer. The final letter today made me realize how incredibly wrong my previous guesses had been :)

Scoot said...

help? haha. I stink at word scrambles. i will keep working on it... so far it's a no go. :)

Malika Horton said...

Still don't have it. *puts on determination cap*

Kulsuma said...

What an awesomely awesome contest=)

Theresa Milstein said...

I'm going to crack this code. I'm so close.