Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Upcoming Events!

I've got two events coming up in March that I wanted to make sure everyone knew about. The first is close to my home--Sylva, NC.

Who: Me, Carrie Ryan, and Megan Shepherd
What: A panel discussion followed by a book signing
When: This Saturday, March 2
Where: At City Lights in Sylva, NC
Why: Because between us all, we have zombies, death, historical, sci fi, and fantasy. And it's going to be awesome. Just sayin'.
More info: Click here

The second event will be in Texas! And I've got some amazing details coming up just for Texas, including a giveaway I'll be announcing next week, which involves things like NASA and space. And while I'm there, I'll be stopping in Houston for a signing!


Who: Me, Carrie Ryan, and Victoria Schwab
What: A panel discussion followed by a book signing
When: March 16, at 2pm
Where: At Blue Willow in Houston, TX
Why: As of right now, this is (sadly) my only Texan event this year. And I'm going to do my best to make it worthy of the awesomeness that is Texas.
More info: Click here

I really hope I see you at either of these events!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

If you ever get back out to Cali - a stop in Santa Barbara would be so awesome!!