Monday, May 20, 2013

May & June Thingies!

There are many thingies happening in the immediate future! Thingies that I want to make sure to share with you!

First: Charleston. Or, as I will no doubt be calling it, Chah'ston. Like "dahling."

May 23
5:30-7:30pm
ICONS Tour with Margie Stohl
Featuring: Kathy Reichs, Michelle Hodkins, and Beth Revis
at Blue Bicycle Books

If you're in the Charleston area, please come say hi! And also--I won't be at this year's Y'all Fest, and this is the only thing I've got planned for the area this year. Just a heads up, since I've been at all the previous Y'all Fests. 

Second: Spartanburg, SC. I'll be a part of their teencentric events. Here's more information from their website:  

TEENS Teen Summer Reading kicks off with bang at our first after-hours teen event. Skype with authors Heather Brewer and Michael Grant, and meet author Beth Revis in person. We’ll also have a photo booth, a caricaturist, a DJ, snacks, a free autographed book for each teen and lots of other fun stuff. For teens ages 12-18 or entering grades 7-12 only. Attendance is limited to 200 teens. Contact Name: Susan Myers. Contact Phone: 864-596-3506. Contact Email: teens@infodepot.org.Saturday, June 1, 2013, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM. Headquarters Library.

June 1
7:00pm-10:00pm
TeenCentric Kickoff
Featuring via Skype Heather Brewer and Michael Grant, and me, in person
at the main Spartanburg Library 

Next! A book launch! For DEFY THE DARK, an anthology edited by Saundra Mitchell, featuring a short story by me, called "Night Swimming." The anthology features some of my favorite YA authors, as well as one of my last stories set in the world of Godspeed, called "Night Swimming," about Kayleigh and Harley and an unnamed (and gender ambiguous) narrator. 





June 18
Defy the Dark on sale!


And finally, I have one more event. This is in my hometown area of Asheville, NC, and I'll be with two of my favorite people!


June 24
starting at 7:00pm
Book Signing
With Nova Ren Suma, Stephanie Perkins, and me!
at Malaprops Bookstore
More info

I'm super excited about this one--I love having awesome people like Nova coming to my home turf :) And I believe this is her first trip to Asheville....we'll have to do something special her to welcome her to town. 

I'm still working on a handful of summer events, but I'll be doing less travel throughout the end of the year as I get ready for the next big thing...  

No comments: