Thursday, August 28, 2014

My @DragonCon Schedule!

Come see me during DragonCon! I shall attempt to be amusing, and my husband shall attempt to sell you one of my books, and I shall sign them with flourish, much like Gilderoy Lockhart.

Seriously, though, these panels all look amazing. Don't make me hangout at my signing tables by myself. And I will bribe you with cool swag to be my friend.

FRIDAY, AUGUST 29
4:30 PM
Location tbd
SFWA Signing Table: hang out with me and get shizz signed

5:30 PM
Hyatt Hanover CE
Morally Ambiguous Characters of the Potterverse

Snape, Draco, Dumbledore, Percy, Xenophilius Lovegood…who’s your favorite (and least favorite) morally ambiguous character in Harry Potter?

Panelists: Susan Fichtelberg, Beth Revis, L. M. Davis, Meagan Spooner, Alexa Donne, Mel Pichetto, Jenn Clack

SATURDAY, AUGUST 30
11:30 AM
Marriott A707
Writing Smart YA Sci Fi- Getting the Science Right!

Clones, viral outbreaks, spaceships, time travel… putting the “science” in science-fiction.

Panelists: Jonathan Maberry, Beth Revis, Kat Zhang, Meagan Spooner, Liz Lee Heinecke

SUNDAY, AUGUST 31
2:30 PM
International Hall South - Marriott
Signing Session with Author Beth Revis

No comments: